Personal Care is one of the main services in Home Health Care industry. It includes assistance with every day activities to help the ones in need and make the elderly life peaceful. Personal care services are related to assistance with dressing, hygiene and incontinence services.
Companionship care is a special service that we offer. It includes the following activities:
- Accompaniment on errands or to doctor appointments,
- Assistance with grocery shopping,
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise,
- Writing letters,
- Playing games,
- Reading aloud,
- Friendly conversation, etc.
Skilled Nursing Care
Our skilled practical and registered nurses will deliver a number of quality healthcare services which include:
- Wound care,
- post-surgical care,
- disease management,
- diabetes management, etc.
We make sure that proper procedure is done by professionals in providing catheter care, IV and respiratory treatments, infusion therapy, and others.
Physical Therapy Care
Our physical therapists offer services that include, but are not limited to:
- pain management,
- body mechanics,
- education and training in the use of assistive devices,
- improving range of motion,
- muscle re-education,
- sports rehabilitation therapy,
- flexibility training,
- aquatic (pool) therapy,
- arthritis care,
- back and neck care,
- hand therapy,
- pre- and post-surgery care.
The main goal of the speech therapy is to help a patient regain communication skills, so they can easily interact with the environment and express their needs and desires. The therapy also focuses on regaining the ability to eat and swallow without a help of the other people. The advantage of the speech therapy is it can be performed at their home, and every therapy is designed according to patient’s needs. This is especially important for people suffering from dementia or cognitive impairment.
Occupational Therapy Services help patients to restore their independence and mobility. Our occupational therapists will assist you in:
- Patient re-education,
- home safety,
- engaging in recreational activities,
- patient assessment on energy management and conservation,
- assessment and evaluation of health and basic skills,
- planning and implementation of therapeutic programs,
- basic level skills education and training,
- device assistance training, and work simplification (laundry, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, eating, etc.)
Home Health Aide
Home Health Care Aid is a service that makes a positive impact on the lives of the sick, disabled, and elderly. It assist patients with completing everyday personal tasks such as dressing, bathing and a variety of hygiene needs. It includes assistance in everyday duties such as shoping, transportation and medical appointments.
Private Duty Care
Professional and trained home caregivers take care of your loved ones in a way that ensures meeting the requirements of their individual needs.